At Agile Physical Therapy, our physical therapists utilize manual therapy, traditional exercises, evidence-based physical therapy and Pilates. Because Pilates is a full body and mind method helping you to coordinate movement for efficient and improved function, we believe this is a great complement to our physical therapy methods.
- We now have a Balanced Body University, Certified Pilates Specialist who has the 488 Comprehensive Pilates training on all apparatus
- Two physical therapists certified by Balanced Body University
- Come experience the Pilates Reformer, Cadillac, Tower and Chair
Pilates will transform the way you move and perform!
Power, Efficiency and Reduced Stress
You will become acutely in tune with your body with the emphasis on proper breathing, correct spinal and pelvic alignment, and concentration on smooth, fluid movement.
We believe, as does Pilates, quality of movement, over quantity of repetitions, combined with proper breathing will allow you to execute movements powerfully and efficiently, optimizing performance.
In addition to enhancing the physical activities you already enjoy, Pilates will make you toned, shrink your waist, and reduce daily stress, aches, and pain.
Invaluable Injury Prevention and Recovery
By training several muscle groups at once in smooth, continuous movements and by developing proper technique with a specialist, you can retrain your body to move in healthier patterns, which are invaluable for injury prevention and recovery, sports performance, good posture and optimal health.
Pilates conditions the whole body, including your mind. Your entire musculature becomes evenly balanced, helping you enjoy daily activities and sports with greater ease, better performance and less chance of injury. That’s why so many professional dancers and elite athletes now use Pilates as a critical part of their training.
Come experience the difference:
- Individualized Pilates training on the Reformer, Tower, Cadillac and the Chair
- Duet Pilates training on the Reformer and Tower
- Physical Therapy utilizing Pilates, traditional exercises, manual therapy and modalities